With WPV One is too Many Workshops
Recognizing, Preparing, & Preventing WPV
On the 6th of May I will be presenting 2 workshops on workplace violence (WPV) in Mesa Arizona. I’m hoping you would find it both informative & entertaining. And hopefully, you’ll find information to keep you and your employees safe from assault and lawsuits.
The workshop is at 2 different times. The first session will be from 9:00AM to 11:00AM and the 2nd one will be from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. It will be held at the Quality Inn located at 1410 South Country Club Drive in Mesa.
This workshop will help you prevent WPV and assist you in preparing for such an incident in your organization. WPV takes its toll, mentally, physically, and financially, on businesses and the people who work there. No matter if it’s a customer, co-worker, significant other, patient, or student. And Domestic violence (DV) causes even more tragedy with 40% of all WPV incidents being instigated by DV!
In this workshop you’ll discover:
• The warning signs of someone who may ‘go off’
• Physical Security measures & techniques
• Policies & Procedures you need to assist in avoiding an incident
• Defusing the human bomb
• Incidents for 2015, both nationally & in Arizona
• What customer service has to do with preventing WPV
• Forming a Threat Assessment & Crisis Management Team
What else you’ll learn;
• What attitudes are most dangerous from an employer
• The profile of the average perpetrator
• Startling trends and Statistics about WPV that You Need to Know
• What workplace violence is and isn’t, with a demonstration
• Where WPV occurs
Price: $30 per person or $25 per person for 5 or more
Registration: Please call 480-251-5197 or send a mail to email@example.com with workshop in subject line
Copies of the book “One is too many: Recognizing & Preventing Workplace Violence” will be given away in a drawing (1 per session)
Robert D. Sollars is a recognized expert on workplace violence prevention and other security issues. With numerous interviews, blogs, articles, and 2 books he has proven himself in the security field for nearly 32 years, and 24 studying workplace violence issues.
He utilizes his years of field knowledge to give real life examples of incidents pulled from both his own experiences and the news headlines. Contact him at 480-251-5197 or Visit his Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/oneistoomany, Here you will see and read about other items related to WPV/SV as well as incidents you may not have heard or thought about.